If you met your partner during the last decade and are still together, you may have experienced some challenges with interracial dating. But if you're single and curious to date other races and cultures, the good news is that it no longer has the stigma attached. Here are some reasons why you need to try black white dating to extend your dating pool and find someone special for your life.
1. No one cares. It's true. Most people are so wrapped up in their lives, just trying to stay ahead of bills, work a full day of work, then get quality time in with their families and friends on the weekends that they really don't care whether you are doing mixed race dating, or not.
2. If they do care, you don't. It may be surprising finding out who the racist folks are. You'd think they'd be the old white seniors at the local care center, but that's not necessarily true. You may encounter racist people among your friends, your coworkers, and of every age group. And even if one of them experiences displeasure at your black white dating practices, why would you even care? You are the one living your life, not them. But it may be a good idea to keep your distance from these people, as you want to only have supportive and awesome people in your life.
3. Everyone has the same rights. We all have the same rights to employment, work, healthcare, and frequenting any type of business establishment with the expectancy of fair service. There's nothing that is keeping us legally from pursuing black white dating experiences.
4. Your parents will support you. Some of us have opinionated parents who may rant about certain things. It's best to tsay open and honest with them. You'd be surprised that they may be supportive of your dating choices, despite ranting about some television show they watched many years ago. Generally, most parents are supportive. There are the occasional ones who may be hesitant about your black white dating, but you can always introduce them slowly to your new partner, if it starts to get serious. And if you're only dating casually, then there's no need to worry about introducing them at all.
5. We're all the same. Science states that our current human race lineage, about 12,000 years ago, dates back to the region of Africa that is now called Nigeria. That means that we're all the same race. Some people have darker skin due to the sun's extra rays in their part of the world, but science backs it up that all humans have descended from the same place on the earth.
If you've been dying to ask out that black or white person you see in your social group, go ahead. But if you don't know where to get started with black white dating, BlackGirlWhiteGuy.org is the best one for you to try.